Help Me, Bubby!

Other Bubby Books at Amazon:

Bubby Irma's Kitchen
Charles

Yiddish Your Bubbe Never Taught You
Emmes

Poetry by Jewish Grandaughters
Newman

Bubbe & Gram
Hawxhurst

Bubbe's Kitchen
Waxman

My Bubbe's Arms
Reudor

Bubbie & Zeide's Favorite Language
Solomon

Bennett and His Bubbe's Beau
Feigenbaum

Click to learn more about Bubby's book

Site Disclaimer
Send your questions to helpmebubby@yahoo.com
Saturday, February 27, 2010
   
Dear friends of Bubby,

Six years ago we started a blog with our grandmother, Bubby, as a way to share her wise advice with the world. We knew that everyone would love her wit, candor and compassion.

This little experiment soon turned into something more special than we could have ever imagined. Within months, Bubby was receiving letters from thousands of people around the world, pouring out their hearts, and sharing their most personal stories with our grandmother. She loved offering her help. She loved reading your letters every day. She was so proud to be a Bubby to all of you.

Sadly, last night, we lost our Bubby.

At 94, she was still beautiful.

Thank you for all of your contributions over the years. You helped make her life that much more special.

With love,
the granddaughters

44 OPINIONS ADDED

I am sorry for the loss of your (everyone's) Bubby. I wrote to her once, a long time ago. I can;t remember what I asked her for her help with, but I remember she gave me an answer that inspired hope in the face of my problem. She was a gift to so many people; you guys were so lucky to know her personally.

By Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com, at 9:40 PM  

She will be missed!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 PM  

Hi gals,

I was so sorry to read about Bubby. What a beautiful memorial this site will serve. You both should be proud.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
-- Miette

By Anonymous miette, at 10:35 AM  

It is with great sadness that I read your post this morning. I loved reading the posts on this site. Your Bubby was a very wise woman and touched many people's hearts. I hope that the knowledge of her love for you will carry you through this tough time and bring peace to your hearts. Thank you Bubby and to you, her granddaughters, for all of your heart-felt advice over the years!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

I guess it's a new leson Bubby is giving us, let the one we love going on their own way, they'll always be here deep inside our hearts.
As tears are running trough my face today i want to thank you, the granddaughters, to have given the world & me the opportunity to have a Bubby.

By Anonymous Julie, at 12:23 AM  

Even though I never met Bubby personally, it was amazing that during a stressful time in my life she lent an ear and some great advice to me. And she was right, completely 100% right. She will be greatly missed and I send my condolences to her entire family. I am so sorry.
Rest in peace,
Lisa

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

I just signed into my old Hotmail account today and got your message that your lovely Bubby has passed away. I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful legacy she has left.

By Blogger BarbaraMG, at 11:53 PM  

I only just found this site 10 minutes ago, but after reading through some of the advice Bubby gave to people, I'm very sad that such a lovely woman is gone. However, at the same time, I'm happy she lived such a long life and that she was able to help so many people.

Rest in peace, Bubby. I wish I could have known you, but even though I never got to ask your advice, you still managed to leave behind some wise words for us if we're feeling down. Thank you.
xxxxx

By Anonymous Louise, at 10:31 PM  

please help me

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 PM  

Anybody dying makes me sad. I never knew Bubby and i naever will. Anyway im really sorry for your loss and i hope she will be remembered in your hearts as well as your minds.

By Anonymous Ian, at 8:39 PM  

Everyone will die someday and people will remember the good things left in their hearts by the special one. I was searching help on the web and found this blog. Hopefully this blog will continue to help others through her minds in your hearts.

By Anonymous sains, at 11:41 PM  

how sad i am to have only found this now. when i needed someone to understand and it seems she was amazing. wish i found her sooner! God bless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

Bubby we'll miss you <3!

By Anonymous RSA Online, at 10:41 AM  

I Googled 'help me'.

Because I feel so lost and I found this site and I thought maybe Bubby can help me but I saw this post...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I read through her advices and I'm sure she was a great person.

Rest in peace Bubby :')

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

im so sorry for your loss
Rest in peace bubby
xx <3

By Blogger kayleigh, at 1:45 PM  

aawww i was just browsing the internet for help, and i came across bubbys sight when i looked at the dates at the side of the computer my heart sank to see february 2010 i just knew without clicking into it that bubby was no longer here, and after reading the letters on the blog i am really sad that i never found it before ........... as i read on i see how she helped and inspired people and gave them words of wisdom in such a happy friendly way and this made me smile to think that she had made a difference to people ........... her memory will live on and i am glad i stummbled across this site

thank you bubby xxx
julie liverpool england x

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Please help me,I am an m.com student i have given the m.com exam in 2 time but yet,I have not pass in exam.I am become very nervous,And my parents are bombard words on me.they are not help me, always they torch er me by psychologically.what I do? I have not see any option.
I want your help Mam,

By Blogger kirankumar, at 6:00 PM  

I just found your site and read all the kind advice Bubby gave to everyone.

And i'm sad to hear of her passing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 AM  

I need a place to live

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Grand Mother. She helped, inspired and solved so many peoples problems around the world.

When my family was faced with our father's fight with lung cancer last year. We did a lot of praying and tried to tap into the limitless power of our inner strength. http://innerstrength100.sitemoxie.com/ ...God luck and God Bless! You!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger zXc, at 2:21 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger zXc, at 12:15 PM  

It's late. I searched 'Help me' and found this....I hope Bubby is very happy in Paradise. Her words....



.... I'm speechless.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

I googled "help me" too just now and found this site. I hope whatever you were going through is better. I hope mine will be better too. The pain is too much.

By Blogger Lose it!, at 3:20 AM  

OMG i JUT FOUND THIS SITE THAT'S SO SAD ;( W, WAS SHE CHRISTIAN? CURIOUS. BUT THAT'S SO SAD OMGG

I was just searching help me. It's sad but I'll start reading these posts now :/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  

I just googled HELP ME! And found this. And read all of the posts. :'( she must be an awesome lady! I feel so bad! :'/ </3 may she gets the highest place in jannah (heaven).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

Bubby ki maa ki choot. Unki gaand me mera looda. Mai bubby ku betiyo ko chod dunga. Bubby was a great adviser above i have written what i feel about her and her daughter . No lady can ever replace bubby. May her soul rip

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

I am so sorry

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

You are completely 100% retarded

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 AM  

I live in Ukraine. Surely you have heard what the situation is currently in our country. I work, get paid, on hold my sick wife and a daughter who is studying in college. My income is certainly not enough for their maintenance, training, rental apartments, not to mention appliances and more. So I want to appeal to the concerned people to ask for help. Even a penny will help our family survive and lead a normal life. Assistance can be attributed to the card
BENEFICIARY: JAVDOSCUK IGOR
ACCOUNT: 4731185506853925
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: PRIVATBANK
SWIFT CODE: PBANUA2X
INTERMEDIARY BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT: 0011000080
IBAN: UA693052990004731185506853925

Let protects you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

Well here it is 2014, june...and I just found u. Myy granny was my fav person and I wish I'd had the blessings to know ur bubby.

By Anonymous brandy, at 1:40 PM  

It may sound wrong to you or maybe a better word for it would be hard to do,but have you considered taking up where your grandmother left off you all knew her the best ,and you may just help,save,advise,so many people looking for just that,,,that's why I just now came here for the first time but my bad luck,and your terrible lose,,no one's here to help...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 PM  

Hey enormous stuff or pleasant information you are offering here. www.12weekmasteryreviewed.com

By Blogger mana76445, at 3:41 AM  

After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR. Okojie who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him, he helped me cast a love spell on my husband and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem and all kinds of problem you find difficult to resolve and he will put a lasting solution to it. You can also contact him if you are unable to bear children. Here is his email drokojiespellhome6@gmail.com

By Blogger Dr Okojie , at 10:52 AM  


I AM ASTONISHED ON HOW DR.MACK201@GMAIL.COM BROUGHT MY EX LOVER BACK JUST IN 3 DAYS.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:01 AM  

we won't forget about you bubby, I really love you,

By Anonymous Cara Membuat Pupuk Hidroponik Cair, at 1:20 AM  

we will always always love you, bubby

By Anonymous Pupuk Pembesar Umbi Wortel, at 11:48 AM  

My situation was hopeless me and my husband was on the verge of divorce. I was in a awful state and felt that I was not able to cope with life any longer. I found out about this Dr Lawrence and tried him. Well, he did return and now we are doing well again, more than ever before. Thank you so much drlawrencespelltemple@gmail. com Thanks and remain Bless

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:54 AM  

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 5 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Voodoo for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. I knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Him how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time. He told me not to worry that he assures me that within 3day everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Voodoo so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Voodoo never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Voodoo for your powerful spells. Expressions are not sufficient to say thank you, here is his email address(voodoospell10@gmail.com) or call (+2348135790702) for more information or WhatsApp with him.....

By Blogger Faith Kathy, at 12:15 AM  

Hello everyone i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr OMOHAN, My husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick, When i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about Dr OMOHAN and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr OMOHAN you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp HIM +2348164816038

By Blogger JENNIFER, at 1:11 AM  


I read some testimonies about a love spell caster called Robinson buckler on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 24 hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but I couldn't. I contacted Robinsonbuckler@hotmail.com and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours, Robinson buckler released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Robinson buckler for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend.

By Blogger Melissa hogan, at 1:40 PM  

Доброе утро!
Очень охренеть какой сайт.

Много приколов...Мефедрон, Альфа, Дудка, Соль, и т.д.
Доброе пожаловать на сайт:
[b]
http://hudra.unocudisyhus.tk


[/b]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Thank you for sharing her. Still think of her advice from time to time.

By Blogger KDA, at 6:18 PM  

Превед Медвед! - справка о среднем заработке

Друзья подскажите плз), есть ли возможность быстро заработать в сети интернет?

метки: заработок +в интернете без вложений

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

"Help Me, Bubby!" Disclaimer
By submitting a letter to this website, you grant Help Me, Bubby! permission to publish it on this site or elsewhere including print publications. Your letter will only include an anonymous signature that you provide or that we use to substitute for your real name. Your email address will never be included or distributed. Due to the large number of letters received, there is no guarantee that a letter will be responded to. Any information or advice given at Help Me, Bubby! is not intended to provide an alternative to professional medical treatment or to replace the advice or services of a physician or psychiatrist. Neither Bubby nor her granddaughters are professional therapists or medical experts. If you have any serious medical or mental problem, please consult a professional. Although all this advice is offered lovingly from the heart and in good spirit, we are not responsible in any way for your decision to accept or reject the advice or the results thereafter.

Powered by Blogger FeedBurner.com Logo

Click to learn more about Bubby's book


Bubby is our 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 94 year old grandmother.
A few years ago we introduced her to the internet and we've been getting daily e-mails from her ever since. When she was 87, we began this website. We now believe she is the oldest blogger on the Internet.

Whether Bubby is reminding us that boyfriends do not substitute for warm jackets in the winter, or that it's better to receive a compliment than a brick, she always has something to say to her granddaughters.

Now with this new website, Bubby can finally share her wisdom with the rest of the world. And she's excited about it! (Which confuses us, because she used to say we were all she needed.)

Hopefully this will be as much fun for new readers as it will surely be for her. And if not, well, as Bubby says, it will all come out in the wash.

So, are you looking for advice on food, work, a broken heart, or the perfect bat mitzvah present?

But no dirty words allowed or you'll only get one matzah ball.


Bald and oblivious
Denim diagnosis
Girls are weird
Halloween ideas
I smell him from here
I'm gonna marry you
How to meet a man
Nerds go far
Political predictions
Sloppy spouse
Tastes like chicken



Voted "Blog Of Note" on Blogger.com (2003)
4-star Review from The Weblog Review (1.5.04)
Voted "Blog Of The Day" by The Blog Hunter
Voted "Blog Of The Day" by Eugene.com
Featured in the Tampa Tribune online
Featured in USA TODAY (4.22.04)
Bubby's first radio interview - 96.5 WOXL (5.4.04)
JewsWeek Jewriffic Award: "Best blog of the week" (6.6.04)
New York Times: Letter to the Editor (6.11.04)
Jerusalem Post: Feature article (7.2.04)
Interview for Akron, Ohio newspaper (aug.'04)
Golden Web Page Award (dec.'04)
Reader's Digest article, "Me Me Media" (july.'05)
Netscape.com: "Alternative Site of the Day" (aug.'05)
AARP Magazine article: July/August 2006 issue
Listed as "Cool Site Of The Day": (7.27.06)
O Globo Online: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (aug.'06)

Bubby on itunes
Holding Myself Back
Where's My Glory?
End Of The World
Overprotected
17 And Pregnant
The Other Woman
Grandma Troubles



Other Jewish Bloggers:
80-year old Millie
Nice Jewish Doctor
Send us your links!


Creative Commons License
All content and images
on this website are
licensed under a
Creative Commons License.