No, not to Bubby. One of her granddaughters is turning 31 this week! We'll be visiting Bubby over the weekend to celebrate with her. Plus, rumor is we're going to be baking hamentashins with her too. Now that's what Bubby calls a party. (By the way, if you need the recipe again, here it is. And here's the baking video we made last year.)
But, back to the aging process. Here are some great birthday-themed letters that have been sent to Bubby over the years:
- Is it approrpriate to have a Jewish baby naming ceremony for a boy on his first birthday?
- Why did he act so distant at my birthday party even though he drove 2 hours to see me?
- Bubby thinks you should take a cold shower and wait until your 16th birthday party.
- My husband forgot my birthday, what should I do?
- If I pretend you are my Bubby, will you send me a birthday gift?
- Why don't you buy him a nice broadcloth shirt or a slipover sweater for his birthday?
- My boyfriend had fun on his 21st birthday, but I haven't yet. Should I marry him?
Best to everyone!
Links to this post:
1 OPINIONS ADDED
Your wI truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content.ebsite is for sure worth bookmarking. 12 week mastery review Brian Moran
"Help Me, Bubby!" Disclaimer
By submitting a letter to this website, you grant Help Me, Bubby! permission to publish it on this site or elsewhere including print publications. Your letter will only include an anonymous signature that you provide or that we use to substitute for your real name. Your email address will never be included or distributed. Due to the large number of letters received, there is no guarantee that a letter will be responded to. Any information or advice given at Help Me, Bubby! is not intended to provide an alternative to professional medical treatment or to replace the advice or services of a physician or psychiatrist. Neither Bubby nor her granddaughters are professional therapists or medical experts. If you have any serious medical or mental problem, please consult a professional. Although all this advice is offered lovingly from the heart and in good spirit, we are not responsible in any way for your decision to accept or reject the advice or the results thereafter.